Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse 2012

Characters:
Kurtis
Schinny
Lynn
Zombie 1
LurchBold

Moose
Fuzzy

--------------------------

Act I Scene I

The scene begins with Kurtis sleeping. He is awoken by his cell phone. He looks at his clock before answering. It is 12:01 am December 21, 2012.

Kurtis
: Hello
Schinny: Oh My God! Dude! You were right it’s for real happening.
Kurtis: Schinny man was are you talking about?
Schinny: The world is coming to an end! Just like you said it would the….
(Kurtis interrupts)
Kurtis: NO!
Schinny: Yes! It is just like you said it would be.
Kurtis: You thought I was crazy. You thought I was being irrational. You said it could never happen.
Schinny: I know I didn’t believe you I’m sorry. But you have to help me. You’re the only one that can get us through this.
Kurtis: Did you at least put the copy of the survival plan in your wallet like I told you to.
Schinny: Yes. I have it in my hand now.
Kurtis: Good. If you stick do that check list you should be able to survive until I get there.
Schinny: Dude Kurtis hurry up and get here.
Kurtis: I’m on my way. Oh and remember headshots.
Schinny: I know I know the only way to kill a zombie is with a headshot.
Kurtis: That’s right and get ready to survive Zombie Apocalypse 2012.
(Kurtis rummages through his room finding everything that can be used for complete Zombie destruction, including knives, guns, bats, and the cricket bat he bought just for this occasion. He gets in his truck and heads off to meet Schinny. He starts making phone calls to all loved ones to let them know what is going on and to help them with there survival needs.)

Act I Scene II

Kurtis: Come on. Come on pick up your phone.
(He shouts at his phone but there is no answer.)
Kurtis: No it’s not possible they couldn’t have gotten to you yet mom.
(He dials another number.)
Lynn: Hello.
Kurtis: Oh My God! It’s happening. I’m going to be passing your house soon you have to come with me. Just wait inside.
Lynn: What are you talking about?
Kurtis: The zombies. They are real.
Lynn: Yeah right!
Kurtis: I’m not kidding around here.
(There is a loud crash on the other end of the phone)
Lynn: Hold on a minute I think someone is trying to break in.
Kurtis: No don’t go look lock yourself in your room I’m at your house now.
(Kurtis then jumps out of his truck making sure to lock the door as he grabs the cricket bat as he approaches the door he notices it is open and there are bloody hand prints on it. He cautiously enters the house.)
Kurtis: Oh Mr. Zombie Come out come out where ever you are. I’m not gonna hurt you I just wanna play a little game with you.
(Zombie comes charging from living room)
Zombie 1: BRAINS! BRAINS
Kurtis: HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS GAME YOU MUSH BRAIN ZOMBIE!
(He shouts as he repeatedly strikes the zombie in the head with the cricket bat. Kurtis then rushes up stairs to find Lynn finding in the corner of her closet)
Kurtis: Are you okay?
Lynn: What’s going on?! What was that thing?!
Kurtis: Are you okay? It didn’t bite you or anything did it?
Lynn: No No I’m fine it didn’t touch me I’m just so confused. What going on?! What was that thing?!
Kurtis: That thing used to be your neighbor, and then it got turned into a zombie, now it is dead.
Lynn: What???
Kurtis: No time to explain we have to go meet Schinny at Lurch’s.
(The two race back down to Kurtis’ truck. After making sure there are no zombies hiding in it they get in and continue on there journey to Lurch’s house.)

Act II Scene I

Scene begins with Kurtis and Lynn Arrive moments after Schinny. From the amount of cars out front they know that they are not alone. They enter the house and head for the basement.


Lurch
: Kurtis I am so glad you made it I was starting to assume the worst about you.
Kurtis: No need for that I wouldn’t miss the chance to destroy zombies for anything.
Lurch: Ha-ha that’s the spirit man.
Kurtis: Are we expecting anyone else.
Lurch: No everyone I could reach is here already.
Kurtis: Then let’s board up the stairwell.
Lurch: No we have to plan this out. Moose, Fuzzy go board the stairwell up and not do a crappy job at it either.
Moose: Alright
Fuzzy: Fine
Kurtis: Schinny were you able to reach Joyce?
Schinny: No. I have to go see if she is okay.
Kurtis: NO! If she can’t be reached then we must assume the worst.
Schinny: But…
Kurtis: No buts, we can’t afford to risk you getting turned into a zombie.
Lurch: So what’s the plan?
Kurtis: We stick to the plan. What all supplies do we have?
Lurch: Three or four shotguns, your 44, my dad’s old Winchester your cricket bat and about seven baseball bats.
Kurtis: Okay we are going to need more than this to defeat the zombies.
Lurch: Where should we go?
Schinny: Wal-Mart?
Kurtis: No we need a sporting good store I think Dick’s is the closes
Lurch: Isn’t it closed?
Kurtis: Nothing is closed during a Zombie Apocalypse!

Act II Scene II

The scene opens with the group of six standing out side the local Dick’s Sporting Goods store. Inside is what they hope to be enough supplies to kill all the zombies. They are currently trying to find away in.

Lynn:
Just break the window!
Schinny: No then all the Zombies will start to come over here because of the noise.
Lurch: I used to work here. If they haven’t changed the codes we can get in with out the alarm going off.
Kurtis: Try it.
Lurch: Okay
Schinny: I GUESS THEY CHANGED THE CODES SINCE YOU WORKED THERE LURCH!
(Screaming since the Alarm started to sound)
Lurch: We better grab all we can we don’t have long.
(They all run the store finding there weapon of choice and enough Ammo to take down the herd of Zombies they all know are coming)
Zombies: BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS!
(The zombies are getting louder and louder as they approach)
(Kurtis holding a weapon in each hand jumps up on top of a counter an proclaims)
Kurtis: Its Zombie clobbering time!
For the next hour there is nothing to be heard over the constant gun fire and soft mumbling of BRAINS. The group of six exits the Dick’s Sporting Goods completely exhausted
Lynn:
Did we kill all of them? Are we safe now?
Schinny: I think so. I don’t see anymore coming, and none of these ones are moving anymore. I think we saved the world.
Lurch: It couldn’t have been that simple.
(Everyone in the group turns to look at Kurtis. There is a long awkward silence.)
Kurtis: We may or may not have destroyed the zombies in the town but what about the next one???

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment